ActiveStandards is a hosted web application, so there's no hardware or software to buy, deploy, manage and update.
You access the service from any web browser and we do the rest.
No software, no overheads, no pain
- Rapid deployment - With installed software there are often lengthy delays, as internal IT need to marshal the resources to perform the deployment. A key benefit of SaaS is speed. Crucially, there is no installation process. With ActiveStandards, we can have clients up and running on the full service within just 4 weeks. And after that, we take care of managing the service.
- Quick and easy upgrades – With SaaS, there are no client applications on end-user desktops to be upgraded and all new releases and feature enhancements are deployed centrally and automatically. Clients receive new features immediately, and at no extra cost. That means you don’t need to panic when there’s a change in regulation (e.g. the new EU cookies law) as we make sure you’re the first to know about it. And if you make a change to your own internal standards (e.g. a website rebrand), we can quickly update your monitoring profile to help you implement your project in record time.
- Pay as you go (and only for what you use) – Unlike installed software, where you have to forecast your usage in advance, with the SaaS model, you only pay for what you use. With ActiveStandards, you only pay for the number of web pages monitored: the number of editors on the system is unlimited.
- Lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) – With licensed software models it can be extremely hard to predict deployment and operational costs. With SaaS the total cost to operate the application is fixed. For ActiveStandards all the software and support services (such as implementation, training, support, troubleshooting, upgrades etc.) are covered in a single fee. As a result, the overall total cost of ownership is known in advance and there are no unforeseen expense spikes.
- High adoption rates – Because ActiveStandards can be accessed from any computer, anywhere, anytime, they have a high adoption and usage rate among web editors and managers. Because ActiveStandards’ pricing model includes unlimited users, it delivers an excellent ROI.
The best measure of the benefits of Saas is this: our renewal rate on ActiveStandards SaaS licenses exceeds 95%.