Not-for-profit websites operate in an increasingly competitive environment, and are under pressure to demonstrate success to stakeholders.
Whether your organisation wants to spread its message, raise funds or deliver a service, you'll need to ensure your site delivers a positive and consistent brand and user experience. Compliance with standards, such as WCAG guidelines are important to you, however you may also be using volunteer editors, making standards compliance harder to enforce.
ActiveStandards takes the pain out of website governance, delivering all the metrics you need to optimise performance, maximise website effectiveness and demonstrate success.
Common challenges and requirements:
- Streamline website governance
- Meet compliance targets for national and international standards, such as WCAG and COI guidelines
- Provide visitors with a positive and consistent experience of your organisation
- Maximise conversion of website visitors to members
- Deliver value for membership fees
ActiveStandards will help you:
- Actively deploy your website governance strategy by providing a single, unified platform to manage your standards, support your local editors and track KPIs
- Meet targets for quality and compliance
- Automate time-consuming quality assurance processes
- Benchmark performance across your KPIs
- Deliver the best possible experience for users
- Keep up-to-date with the latest website best practice and regulatory requirements
- Maximise website effectiveness and user experience
- Optimise your SEO and marketing activities
- Protect your brand and reduce risk
- Streamline operational efficiency and reduce costs
- Demonstrate success to top management