Website standards are a key part of an effective website governance structure. They are powerful tools in controlling the content, function and appearance of any web presence. However, defining and documenting standards and processes can be a headache.
Common challenges and requirements:
- Ensuring your standards represent best practice across a wide range of topics, such as search engine optimisation, social media and accessibility
- Keeping them up-to-date with new legislation and changes in best practice
ActiveStandards will help you by:
ActiveStandards comes with Standards Hub, a powerful online tool for creating and managing website standards documentation.
Our team of website standards experts, with over 10 years' experience in creating standards for global brands, have distilled their knowledge into 15 core standards documents with best practice recommendations, ready for you to use across your organisation.
- Simply select the documents you require, and customise to your unique requirements through a simple online questionnaire.
- You’ll have a complete set of clear, actionable and comprehensive standards documentation in minutes.
- The documents cover everything from accessibility to usability and social media, and will be updated with the latest developments.
Learn more about Standards Hub
- Reinforce and protect your brand online
- Minimise legal risk and protect your intellectual property
- Protect your investment in web projects, and reduce development costs
- Streamline publication workflows
- Underpin your editor training programme, ensuring all your editors have a shared understanding of best practice and compliance
- Provide objective targets to measure performance against