Maintaining control of quality and compliance across an enterprise web presence is a major governance challenge. And, today's web managers are faced with increasingly complex and high-risk online environments. Typical challenges include:
- Highly dynamic, multi-site, multi-platform environments
- Large / distributed teams of web editors and managers
- Growing multitude of legal compliance and reputational risks
- Fast-evolving business landscape
This event will explain the typical issues related to your web presence, how to control them, and sell them up the corporate ladder.
On the agenda:
View full agenda »
- Defining success: How well is your website doing its job?
- Risk, compliance and your CMS: Looking outside the box for enterprise website governance
- Creating an enterprise framework for website governance
- The business case for website governance: Translating web jargon into business risk
- Gain inspiration from the leading experts in the field
- Learn practical concepts you can apply in your company tomorrow
- Share ideas and network with peers who face the same challenges
Who should attend?
Any manager with a key responsibility for an enterprise web presence will certainly benefit from this stimulating session: